The Road To Better Mental Health Starts Here...
I am proud to provide a beautiful, comfortable setting for our meetings together. I'm confident that you will feel right at home in my office as I welcome all patients with a non-judgmental, safe, relaxing environment.
If you would like to make an appointment, please contact me at 907-278-9355. I happily welcome new patients and especially referrals from existing patients.
My hourly fee for a standard therapy session is $175/ hr (50 minutes sessions). My initial intake appointment is $300 (90 minute session). For your convenience, I am happy to bill insurance companies. Co-pay is due at time of appointment. I do encourage each person to check their coverage carefully, including asking:
- Does my insurance policy cover mental health, and at what percentage (copayment)? For example, many insurance companies pay 80% for doctors, but some may only pay 50% for mental health coverage.
- Is the coverage the same for in-network and out-of-network therapist?
- What type of mental health therapist does my insurance company cover (i.e. some only cover Licensed Social Workers - LCSW, some only Licensed Professional Counselors - LPC, some only psychiatrists, etc).
- Does my insurance company require I get pre-authorization for services in advance?
- How many visits (or dollar amount) am I allowed per year?
- Has my deductible been met?
If you are unable to keep an appointment, I ask that you kindly provide me with at least 24 hours notice. I simply ask for this advance notice so that I may offer this appointment to another patient. There will be a $75 charge on all appointments not cancelled within a 24 hr period.